Paul Meier Dialect Services is always pleased to welcome a new retail outlet for its line of accent and dialect instruction books, booklets, and CDs. We would be pleased to include your store among those around the world offering our products.
DIALECT INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS are attractively perfect-bound with a full-color cover and are printed one-side only, and accompanied by one CD. Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 inches (28 x 22 cm). Weight: 7 ounces (200 grams). Pages: 23-30, depending on booklet.
DIALECT INSTRUCTION BOOKS: Accents & Dialects for Stage and Screen is perfect-bound, has full-color back and front covers, and is printed double-sided. The accompanying 12 CDs are bound into the back of the book for safe, permanent storage. Dialects of the British Isles is perfect bound, has full-color back and front covers, and is printed double-sided. The accompanying 5 CDs are bound into the back of the book for safe, permanent storage. Dimensions: 11.5 x 9 x 0.5 inches (29 x 23 x 1 cms). Weight: 2 pounds 10 ounces (1.19 kg), and 1 pound 3 ounces (0.54 kg).
- minimum order of ten booklets or five books
- 40% discount for stores, online stores, and catalogues
- Free instructor’s copy with orders of five or more copies
- remittance net 30 days
- returns in 60 days by request
- no re-stocking fee
- same-day Priority Mail shipping to US destinations, and Global Express shipping for non-US destinations, for orders received before 10 am EST; 2-3 days to most US destinations, or 10 days to most global destinations, with faster Express options availble. To calculate shipping, use United States Post Office shipping calculator.
- remittance accepted in US dollars (or GB pounds for UK retailers), electronic transfer, credit card through PayPal (we send you an e-invoice), checks, or money orders.CLICK HERE FOR:
A PRINTABLE ORDER FORM AS A WORD DOCUMENT
A PRINTABLE ORDER FORM AS A PDF
Setting Paul Meier Dialect Services apart is the synergy between their products and the following range of additional services:
- Skype/phone-coaching, in which Paul works by Skype or phone with a client using books, booklets, and CDS, perhaps purchased at your store
- show-specific dialect recordings, in which, perhaps, a theatre in your city leases Paul’s unique production service
- the International Dialects of English Archive (IDEA), which Paul founded, containing hundreds of recordings of native dialect speakers
- Paul’s interactive IPA demo, the most popular and effective way to learn the International Phonetic Alphabet; also available as a CD-ROM or as an app for your iPhone or iPad
- dialect Workshops, which may be sponsored by your store
- in-person dialect coaching, perhaps at a theatre in your neighborhood in conjunction with Paul’s show-specific CDs and other products, increasing your local client base