Paul’s guests for March 2019 are Elizabeth Montoya-Stemann (an IDEA associate editor from the Edna Manley College in Kingston, Jamaica) and Dylan Paul (Broadway actor, voice and speech expert, and IDEA’s webmaster and special consultant). The three discuss the culture, languages, voices, and dialects of the Caribbean. Read more about Dylan and Elizabeth, respectively, at http://www.dylanpaul.net/ and https://www.dialectsarchive.com/elizabeth-montoya-stemann.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021