Renowned linguist and Shakespeare expert David Crystal — with whom Paul has worked extensively on Shakespeare’s Original Pronunciation — has just debuted his revised Shakespeare’s Words website, along with his son and fellow Shakespeare guru Ben Crystal. Congrats to both David and Ben on this wonderful web tool. The book version was published in 2002 by Penguin Books and is available for purchase here.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021