Renowned linguist and Shakespeare expert David Crystal — with whom Paul has worked extensively on Shakespeare’s Original Pronunciation — has just debuted his revised Shakespeare’s Words website, along with his son and fellow Shakespeare guru Ben Crystal. Congrats to both David and Ben on this wonderful web tool. The book version was published in 2002 by Penguin Books and is available for purchase here.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021