Paul’s October In a Manner of Speaking podcast is all about movie dialects, and the guest is none other than Paul’s son, Cameron, who serves as vice president of Paul Meier Dialect Services. But, more importantly for this conversation, he’s also a film critic for The Orlando Weekly, Euclid Media and MeierMovies.com. Check it out here, or on your favorite podcast channel.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021