Paul’s guest for the October edition of In a Manner of Speaking is the distinguished South African linguist Dr. Joyce Sukumane. Paul and Joyce discuss various topics related to African languages, voices, dialects, and language policy. You can find the podcast here, or on your favorite podcast channel.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021