Paul’s guest for the October edition of In a Manner of Speaking is the distinguished South African linguist Dr. Joyce Sukumane. Paul and Joyce discuss various topics related to African languages, voices, dialects, and language policy. You can find the podcast here, or on your favorite podcast channel.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021