The sound of Ancient Greek is just one of the topics Paul tackles in his latest In a Manner of Speaking podcast. This month’s episode — which you can listen to here or on your favorite podcast channel — features Rush Rehm, professor of Theater and Classics at Stanford University.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021