The sound of Ancient Greek is just one of the topics Paul tackles in his latest In a Manner of Speaking podcast. This month’s episode — which you can listen to here or on your favorite podcast channel — features Rush Rehm, professor of Theater and Classics at Stanford University.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021