On this month’s In a Manner of Speaking, Paul tackles a topic that is new to the podcast but is arguably the oldest subject that the four-year-old podcast has ever discussed: the ancient Bardic Tradition. Paul’s guest is the “Bard of Bath,” Kevan Manwaring. Go here to listen, or find it wherever get your podcasts.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Say my name, say my name June 2, 2023
- Summer sale on plays and musicals May 2, 2023
- What’s in a name? May 1, 2023
- ‘The Oxford English Dictionary’ April 1, 2023
- How fast can you talk? March 1, 2023
Stay in Touch
Click here to get all the latest accent and dialect updates. And follow Paul on Twitter.