In the December edition of the In a Manner of Speaking podcast, Paul and his guests, Enrique Pardo and Linda Wise of Pantheatre, discuss the legacy of the intriguing and often controversial actor and vocalist Roy Hart (1926-1975). Pardo and Wise have spent decades building on the legacy of Hart, who is known for his almost superhuman vocal range, avant-garde performances, and work with German singing teacher Alfred Wolfsohn. Listen to the podcast here.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Say my name, say my name June 2, 2023
- Summer sale on plays and musicals May 2, 2023
- What’s in a name? May 1, 2023
- ‘The Oxford English Dictionary’ April 1, 2023
- How fast can you talk? March 1, 2023
Stay in Touch
Click here to get all the latest accent and dialect updates. And follow Paul on Twitter.