The latest topic for Paul’s In a Manner of Speaking podcast is the venerated Oxford English Dictionary. And Paul’s guest is Dr. Catherine Sangster, executive editor of pronunciations at Oxford Languages. She has been in charge of the Oxford English Dictionary’s pronunciations for 11 years. Listen to the podcast here, or on your favorite podcast channel or index.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Say my name, say my name June 2, 2023
- Summer sale on plays and musicals May 2, 2023
- What’s in a name? May 1, 2023
- ‘The Oxford English Dictionary’ April 1, 2023
- How fast can you talk? March 1, 2023
Stay in Touch
Click here to get all the latest accent and dialect updates. And follow Paul on Twitter.