Paul’s guests for March 2019 are Elizabeth Montoya-Stemann (an IDEA associate editor from the Edna Manley College in Kingston, Jamaica) and Dylan Paul (Broadway actor, voice and speech expert, and IDEA’s webmaster and special consultant). The three discuss the culture, languages, voices, and dialects of the Caribbean. Read more about Dylan and Elizabeth, respectively, at http://www.dylanpaul.net/ and https://www.dialectsarchive.com/elizabeth-montoya-stemann.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Protected: AR3 August 2, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Episode 43 (Heightened Language and Black Playwrights) August 1, 2021
- Protected: JM6 July 7, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021