We have some exciting news that we’ve been waiting a long time to announce: We’re finally able to offer Paul’s signature product, Accents & Dialects for Stage and Screen, in iTunes ebook format! It’s compatible with Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And even better: Now through December 31, both the ebook and the print book (with CDs) are 30 percent off. That’s $69.99 instead of the usual $99.95. Go to https://www.paulmeier.com/…/accents-and-dialects-for-stage-…/ for details and to take advantage of the holiday sale on the print book. Or go directly to https://itunes.apple.com/…/accents-dialects-f…/id1181641700… for the ebook (or simply search the iTunes store for the book title). Happy holidays!
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021