Regardless of which version of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol your theatre is staging, Paul can help! His unique and comprehensive dialect study includes a reading of Dickens’ entire novella (divided into five sound files, one for each stave), plus in-depth dialect analysis of all 36 speaking characters. For $349, your entire cast have access to more than 40 streaming-audio files for the duration of your rehearsals and performances. Click here for details and to listen to free examples of Paul’s recordings.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021