Paul was recently invited, along with other leading figures in the voice and speech world, to write an essay titled My Journey to Now, for The Voice and Speech Review. You can read that article here. Paul talks about his entire adult life and his career, including what inspired him to found Paul Meier Dialect Services (PMDS) and the International Dialects of English Archive (IDEA).
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021