Paul was recently invited, along with other leading figures in the voice and speech world, to write an essay titled My Journey to Now, for The Voice and Speech Review. You can read that article here. Paul talks about his entire adult life and his career, including what inspired him to found Paul Meier Dialect Services (PMDS) and the International Dialects of English Archive (IDEA).
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021