February marks the beginning of Paul’s new (free) monthly podcast. Titled In a Manner of Speaking, it will address just about any topic related to the spoken word and will often feature special guests talking with Paul about the subject of the month. This month’s edition features a brief introduction to the podcast itself, followed by a discussion of Shakespeare’s Original Pronunciation (the dialect of English spoken in the late 1500s and early 1600s). Check it out here and subscribe to our RSS feed!
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021