If you missed “My Journey to Now,” Paul’s article last December in The Voice and Speech Review in which he recounted his life’s journey, check it out here. In it, Paul recounts, among other things, his early experiences with the BBC, his passion for Shakespeare and his founding of the International Dialects of English Archive.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021