If you missed “My Journey to Now,” Paul’s article last December in The Voice and Speech Review in which he recounted his life’s journey, check it out here. In it, Paul recounts, among other things, his early experiences with the BBC, his passion for Shakespeare and his founding of the International Dialects of English Archive.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021