The holidays are just a few weeks away, so that means hundreds of theaters around the country are preparing productions of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. If your theater is among them, Paul can help. Paul’s unique and comprehensive dialect study includes a reading of Dickens’ entire novella (divided into five sound files, one for each stave), plus in-depth dialect analysis of all 36 speaking characters. Check out our A Christmas Carol page for more information.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021