This month’s edition of Paul’s In a Manner of Speaking podcast is all about Scotland: its rich dialects, accents, and languages. Paul’s guest is distinguished professor and IDEA Associate Editor Ros Steen. You can listen to the podcast here, or on your favorite podcast channel.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021