This month’s edition of Paul’s In a Manner of Speaking podcast is all about Scotland: its rich dialects, accents, and languages. Paul’s guest is distinguished professor and IDEA Associate Editor Ros Steen. You can listen to the podcast here, or on your favorite podcast channel.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021