“Law Talk” is the title of this month’s In a Manner of Speaking podcast, and, appropriately, the conversation centers on the spoken word as it relates to the law, specifically courtroom procedures and presentations. Paul’s guest is Professor Pamela Keller, of the University of Kansas School of Law. You can listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast channel or index.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021