“Law Talk” is the title of this month’s In a Manner of Speaking podcast, and, appropriately, the conversation centers on the spoken word as it relates to the law, specifically courtroom procedures and presentations. Paul’s guest is Professor Pamela Keller, of the University of Kansas School of Law. You can listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast channel or index.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021