Join Paul and his guest, Professor Jacqueline Springfield, for a discussion of heightened language and Black playwrights on this month’s edition of Paul’s free podcast, In a Manner of Speaking. Go here to listen to the episode and find out more about the topic, or find the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, or the podcast index of your choice.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021