Paul’s new In a Manner of Speaking podcast for the month of June has just been posted. This month Paul welcomes David Crystal, one of the world’s most famous linguists and the leader of the modern movement we call OP: Original Pronunciation of Shakespeare’s works. David explains the fascinating linguistic subfield called Pragmatics. Click here to listen to it on the main podcast page. An RSS feed is also available.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021