Check out October’s “In a Manner of Speaking” podcast. Paul’s guest this month is Jim Johnson, who is an IDEA associate editor, a professor and director of Undergraduate Studies at the University of Houston School of Theatre & Dance, and founder of AccentHelp. Paul and Jim talk about dialects and accents, dialect-sample gathering, dialects on stage and in film, and accents and dialects in life.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021