Check out October’s “In a Manner of Speaking” podcast. Paul’s guest this month is Jim Johnson, who is an IDEA associate editor, a professor and director of Undergraduate Studies at the University of Houston School of Theatre & Dance, and founder of AccentHelp. Paul and Jim talk about dialects and accents, dialect-sample gathering, dialects on stage and in film, and accents and dialects in life.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Read me a story, Elizabeth Wiley October 1, 2021
- Let’s talk … about talk September 1, 2021
- Learn about heightened language and Black playwrights August 1, 2021
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021