Just one day remains for the special sale on the iTunes ebook version of Paul’s Accents & Dialects for Stage and Screen. The $59.99 price will revert to its usual $99.99 tomorrow (September 5). The iTunes ebook features all 24 accents and dialects contained in the print book plus all the sound files found on the CDs. And the ebook version contains an additional dialect: Jamaican. Although we intend to offer sales on this and other products in the future, this is the LAST time we will be able to offer ADSS at this low price. Click here or simply search your iTunes iBooks store for Accents & Dialects for Stage and Screen.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021