Paul’s new In a Manner of Speaking podcast episode is all about DARE: The Dictionary of American Regional English. His guest is Joan Hall, DARE’s editor. Check it out here, or on iTunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast platform.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021
- Problems with ‘Interactive IPA’ app? March 5, 2021
- March comes in like a schwa and goes out like a glottal stop March 2, 2021
- Fare thee well, Don Martin March 2, 2021