Paul’s new In a Manner of Speaking podcast episode is all about DARE: The Dictionary of American Regional English. His guest is Joan Hall, DARE’s editor. Check it out here, or on iTunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast platform.
Like PMDS on Facebook
- Voice, speech and the law July 1, 2021
- What is glossolalia? June 1, 2021
- Welcome Australia’s bestselling writer, Mem Fox, to the May podcast May 1, 2021
- Interactive IPA charts back online April 5, 2021
- April podcast discusses speech disorders April 2, 2021